Our program has been designed to assure you a thorough, easy to understand overview of the conditions of the home you are about to purchase. Buying a home is not something you do every day and we provide the information you need for peace of mind.
- We assure the inspection of and report on, over 400 items
- We deliver and discuss our detailed, easy to read PDF report via email or paper copy the same day
- We point out major and minor deficiencies to give you the complete picture on your new home’s condition
- We identify any major expenditures coming up so you can budget these potential expenses
- We identify any potential safety hazards present
- We show you how various systems work
- We review and explain the conditions found
HGTV Segment on Home Inspection
What Does a Home Inspection Cover?
- External Conditions & Surfaces
- Roof, Attic, Insulation & Ventilation
- Plumbing & Electrical Systems
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- Foundations, Slabs & Floors
- Walls & Ceilings
- Garage, Walls & Driveway
- Home Energy Audit
- Chinese Drywall
My Promise to You
Choosing the right home inspector can be difficult. Unlike most professionals, you probably will not get to meet me until after you hire me. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and yes, different pricing. One thing for sure is that a home inspection requires work, a lot of work. Ultimately a thorough inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s own effort. If you honor me by permitting me to inspect your new home, I guarantee that I will give you my very best effort. This I promise you.